Become a Member
Why should I become a member of BBO?
- Your one-time membership fee of $10 helps support the important work we do, like wildlife monitoring and giving educational talks at local schools
- You receive a discounted rate on tickets to our most popular events, the Big Birding Breakfast and Steaks and Saw-whets
- Members will receive an electronic copy of our newsletter, the Willet, 2-3 times a year. The Willet contains dates of important events, and updates on all the latest happenings at the bird observatory
- Growing our membership helps us secure grants and strengthens our voice in the community
- Members are also notified via email of all our volunteer opportunities
How to become a member:
Sign up and pay the $10 lifetime membership fee
If you would like us to contact you about volunteer opportunities, let us know in the comment box provided on the payment page.